We offer virtual dental consultations so that you can meet with our dentists in Langhorne, PA, from home! Virtual consultations from Alpha Dental Excellence are a complimentary service we provide to support the members of our community during this time.
What is Teledentistry?
Teledentistry allows dental care providers to work with patients from a distance using audio and video technology.
Type of Appointments We See: Virtually…All!
ANYTHING DENTISTRY you wish to talk about!
What Are the Benefits of Teledentristry?
- No transportation needed
- No need to take time off from work
- Easy communication with your dentist
- Reduced risk of exposure to illnesses
- Reduced waiting time
- Reduced child care issues
Is it secure?
Data will be encrypted, your sessions will be anonymous and none of your information will be stored. Our team adheres to data privacy agreements established by HIPAA, PIPEDA and GDPR.
Do I need to sign up for an account?
No, you do not need to create an account to see our dentists for a virtual consultation. All you have to do is open the link in your text or email and check in to our waiting room.
What to Expect During a Virtual Consultation?
- We will assess the urgency of your treatment needs and may suggest that you come in for emergency care.
- We will answer any questions and provide any information about treatment you are interested in receiving.
- We cannot provide any definitive diagnoses during a virtual consultation, but we can provide guidance, discuss your options and let you know what might happen during an in-office appointment.
If you have dental anxiety, a virtual consultation is a great way to meet with our dentists without having to experience the sights and sounds of the dental office.
Ready for your virtual consultation? All you need is a computer, tablet or mobile device with a camera and microphone!
How to Check In for Your Virtual Consultation
- Use an electronic device with a camera and microphone, such as a computer, tablet or cell phone.
- Click on the link that you recieved in your text message and/or email.
- Allow your browser to use your camera and microphone if prompted.
- Check in by entering your name.
- Your dentist will begin your virtual consultation when they are ready.
- Use headphones for best audio quality.