A common problem for young children is baby bottle tooth decay. It is caused by sugary and acidic products given to the child in his baby bottle. For a list of guidelines concerning baby bottle tooth decay, consider the following: – Despite the fact it may help your child to drink from their bottle, do… Read more »
Posts Tagged: contamination
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!