Many adults will occasionally grind their teeth at night due to unresolved stress in their day. However, if you grind your teeth on a regular basis, it can cause several oral health complications, which can have a serious adverse effect on your quality of life. Chronic night grinding can tax and compromise jaw muscles, resulting… Read more »
Posts Tagged: chronic night grinding
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!