As your child develops and their teeth grow into place it’s important to clean those chompers on a regular basis to prevent tooth decay and gum disease. However, this is only possible if you have the right tools to clean your child’s smile. So, our Alpha Dental Excellence dental team would like to help you… Read more »
Posts Tagged: child’s toothbrush
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!