As a parent, your child’s health and well-being are obviously very important. Maintaining healthy teeth and gums in their childhood, and instilling good oral hygiene habits decreases their chances of having oral health problems in adulthood. Encouraging a child to brush their teeth is often as easy as providing them with a themed toothbrush and… Read more »
Posts Tagged: child oral hygiene
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!