If you want to learn about plaque, Alpha Dental Excellence in Langhorne, Pennsylvania is happy to help. Here are some FAQs about plaque and their answers: What is plaque? Plaque is a sticky, colorless substance which continuously builds up on your teeth. It contains bacteria, sugar and acid. Bacteria that reside in your mouth use… Read more »
Posts Tagged: calculus
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!