Have you recently chipped a tooth? Do you have an oddly-sized or misshapen tooth? Is it discolored—not matching the other teeth? Then you may want to talk to us about dental bonding. Bonding can be a permanent or temporary fix for any of these issues. It is less expensive than veneers, and can be done… Read more »
Posts Tagged: bonding
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!