If you have a cold, it’s important to keep your smile and oral health in mind. This is because a cold can affect your mouth, throat, and smile in many ways. In fact, it can cause: –Toothaches: Toothaches are common symptoms of a cold if you have a sinus infection. This is the case because… Read more »
Posts Tagged: bad breath
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!