Although not yet approved by the FDA, did you know that as of the early 1990s, lasers have been successfully implemented and used in a variety of dental services? Not only are lasers highly effective at making extremely precise cuts, they are widely effective in a broad array of dental procedures to ensure maximum success… Read more »
Posts Tagged: bacteria
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!