Dr. Arpan Patel and The Alpha Team Are Here for Our Community
We can help in a Dental Emergency. Dr. Patel is available 24 hours/7 day a week. We have extended our in-office hours and weekend availability, which means that we can provide treatment when you need it. Our professional staff aims to create a calm atmosphere for you during the appointment and treatment process. We will identify any dental issues you are struggling with and work with you to find the solution that works best for you.
In-Office Emergency Visit
No one should suffer from a Dental Emergency. We know that a Dental Emergency can be extremely painful. We also know that a lot of patients worry about:
- Cost: Exam and X-rays are FREE… We accept most all dental and medical insurances, but guess what we have an insurance team who will work with you… if we do not accept your insurance our team will work with you to ask for an exception because so many dentist are closed during these uncertain times!
- Time: We value your time, as much as we value your time. We do all dentistry under one roof. We do not send you to another dentist, specialist or office.
- Fear: Dental Fear and Anxiety is treated with sincere compassion. Our dentist and team are train regularly to ensure your experience is successfully complete in a comfortable environment.
Health Screening Visits
Your mouth is home to countless kinds of bacteria. Most of these bacteria are normal and good, but some may put you at a higher risk of cardiovascular (heart) disease. If something prevents your heart and blood vessels from working properly, the consequences can be devastating. Here’s an alarming medical fact: new studies reveal that periodontal (gum) infections may contribute to the development of heart disease, the nation’s number one killer.
Prevent oral problems and heart disease by:
- Brushing your teeth for two minutes twice a day
- Flossing twice a day
- Getting routine dental cleanings and check-ups
- Eating a balanced diet with limited snacking between meals
Dental Expert Dr. Arpan N. Patel is ready and available to answer all your questions. During your health screening we will go over the ways your health can affect your mouth and the ways your mouth can affect your health.
We accept Most All Dental and Medical Insurances. We offer payment options, including monthly payments with NO CREDIT CHECK! Appointments available 7 days a week!